Triage/help with the management and identification of patients in need of urgent care in the Accident and Emergency department
Ehpad/Residential Care Homes For Senior Citizens
The ageing of the population in France, the partial or total loss of autonomy, and the strong demand for accommodation for the elderly in adapted establishments are a growing societal trend that raises the question of living conditions for these fragile individuals in establishments and the working conditions for healthcare staff.
Optimize the use of your
financial, human, material and other resources
Why choose our solutions?
BewellConnect dedicated solutions
An all-in-one telemedicine station weighing less than 300 g offers lightweight mobility for bedside care.
Perfect for travelling health care professionals to monitor residents in senior residences, residential care homes and assisted living services at home.
The most complete management in terms of mobility
The telemedicine kit equipped with VisioCheck, complementary medical devices and a tablet offers patients and healthcare teams incomparable ease of use and quality of care.
Guaranteed “real-life consultation” effect
Installed in a private area and equipped with a large screen, the station is easy to use and offers a better view for residents during the teleconsultation, in conditions similar to a face-to-face medical consultation.
Discover a role-play of our use cases
Benefits for caregivers
- Help with triage, management, referral and diagnosis for appropriate care
- Early identification of at-risk residents to anticipate care
- Prioritisation of residents in need of rapid care in the A&E
- Help, advice and assistance from the remote doctor thanks to a simple, fast connection
- Caregivers reassured and equipped with appropriate tools
Benefits for residents
- Avoids the stress and physical strain of travel
- Help in setting up individualised protocols and care and personalised care
- Enables the detection of predictive risk factors and avoids unnecessary re-hospitalisation
- Reduces contact and the associated risk of contamination
- Reassures residents and relatives