Manage the flow of patients during triage in the A&E department, automatic recording and transmission of data
Health care institutions are becoming more efficient and innovative. Today, e-health solutions, particularly telemedicine, are boosting organisations and optimising medical collaboration. The patient experience is undergoing an unprecedented transformation...
Innovation for the teams and the institution
Why choose our solutions?
BewellConnect dedicated solutions
From triage to monitoring
This "all-in-one" device allows the triage of patients in the emergency room by taking vital parameters, and as a multiparametric monitor, it can be used alone at the bedside or connected to the multi-patient monitoring centre. It is extremely light and can be carried in a pocket or on a trolley, and facilitates the transfer of patients from one department to another while maintaining monitoring, and the movement of teams from bed to bed. Thanks to its customisable alert thresholds, VisioCheck offers hospital teams optimal management of monitoring and follow-up of patients under observation.
Patient monitoring station
From monitoring to mobile central monitoring
VisioCheck, connected to the central monitoring system (BewellControl), allows nursing staff to monitor several patients simultaneously in the A&E, intensive care unit or rehabilitation unit. Accessible through a PC or a tablet, teams can carry it on a trolley or in "pocket mode" while continuing their patient rounds in the hospital. It offers teams the possibility of centralised multi-patient monitoring on the move, a unique and indispensable advantage for caregivers.
Discover a role-play of our use cases
Benefits for A&E teams
- Triage and clinical decision-making support (transfer of the patient to the appropriate department or discharge to home)
- Real-time patient monitoring
- Centralised monitoring and follow-up for multiple patients on a PC or tablet
- Mobilisation of heavy resuscitation devices for patients with severe clinical signs
- Attractive monitor cost
- Lightweight and mobile solutions
Benefits for hospital teams
- Real-time and continuous monitoring of parameters at the patient’s bedside
- Centralisation of multi-patient monitoring (management of several VisioChecks, etc.)
- Centralised multi-patient monitoring on a PC or tablet while on the move doing ward rounds
- Personalised alert thresholds for each patient
- Triggering of a videoconference connection with the department head or a doctor in the context of tele-assistance or tele-expertise