A solution for access to local and unscheduled care (without an appointment, etc.)
Health is a primary concern for everyone. Health crisis, medical and digital deserts, territorial disparities, the inequality of access to care is a major issue. Both government institutions and companies are looking for an alternative and complementary solution.
Take action for the health and quality of life of your fellow citizens
BewellConnect dedicated solutions
Fully equipped, the teleconsultation station integrates perfectly into your current environment (nurse’s office, doctor's office or any other dedicated confidential space). Thanks to its large screen, the station offers comfort for a better visualisation to its beneficiaries, patients as well as teleconsulting doctors, during the teleconsultation.
Connected healthcare module‘ready-to-use’
A pre-designed and fully equipped standard module, compact but spacious (approx. 7m2), with a warm design is ready to use in a location of your choice. This real, connected, ready-to-use mini-cabinet is intended to be deployed in large surfaces, town halls, railway stations, airports, economic zones, economic parks, or any place that welcomes the general public).
Connected healthcare space‘Made-to-measure’
You have the walls, we take care of the rest! A real connected medical practice that we deploy depending on your project: from the layout of the space to the implementation of the telemedicine technology with or without human medical resources.
Discover a role-play of our use cases
- Public Health: prevent and anticipate the management of contamination risks and health crises
- Societal contribution to alleviate problems of access to healthcare for citizens, particularly in medical deserts
- Response for the regional organisation of the healthcare system
- Continuity of care and monitoring of the chronically ill (continuity of care and monitoring of the chronically ill, etc.)
- Relieve overcrowding in accident and emergency departments
- Economic attractiveness of the municipality (for companies, shops, etc.)
- Quick and easy access to a nearby doctor
- Easy to use, saves time and is convenient (no need to travel for a consultation)
- Reduction in the number of people refusing care: no need to take half a day for a physical consultation
- Reduce unnecessary travel and hospitalisations for citizens
- Quality of care and diagnosis equivalent to a face-to-face consultation
- Presence of a nurse to maintain human contact and assistance from the remote doctor