Tools designed and tailored for the general public
In patients’ homes
Home support services for our seniors, monitoring for chronic patients, the development of outpatient medicine and home hospitalisation have led to a change in the operating methods of care teams. Medical monitoring of patients at home has become a strategic issue.
Making the patient autonomous and an actor in his/her health
Monitoring autonomous patients, chronically ill patients, long-term diseases, etc
Medical telemonitoring at home
The implementation of a remote medical monitoring system at home presents major challenges for several categories of citizens: facilitate home care, improve patients' comfort, try to avoid hospitalisation as much as possible, detect early predictive factors in order to anticipate and manage risk situations quickly and therefore avoid re-hospitalisation.
Why choose our solutions?
BewellConnect dedicated solutions
A wide range of smart medical devices
Compliant with CE and FDA standards (for some devices)
Simple and easy to for patients to use, BewellConnect smart medical devices are made available to patients as part of a telemonitoring programme and according to personalised protocols, allowing patients to collect their vital parameters and share them with the doctor or telemonitoring team.
Medical telemonitoring interface
Ergonomic and refreshing style
The data collected by BewellConnect smart medical devices are relayed to the telemonitoring platform (BewellXpert), making it possible to remotely monitor the patient at home to assess his or her health condition, trigger alarms, and even schedule nurses to visit the patient or readmit him or her to hospital.
Discover a role-play of our use cases
Benefits for caregivers
- Better patient monitoring thanks to vital parameters
- Collect secure data with integrity
- Detect signs of risk and anticipate the organisation of care
- Overcome the lack of beds in overcrowded hospitals
- Avoid re-hospitalisation while monitoring the patient
- Avoid hospitalisation while providing monitoring
- Benefit from improved patient comfort at home
- Reassure the patient with remote hospital monitoring
- Give the patient autonomy and peace of mind thanks to easy-to-use solutions
- Collect and share secure data with healthcare professionals