Health is a primary concern for everyone. Health crisis, medical and digital deserts, territorial disparities, the inequality of access to care is a major issue. Both government institutions and companies are looking for an alternative and complementary solution.
Taking care of employees’ health and well-being
Fully equipped, the teleconsultation station integrates perfectly into your current environment (nurse’s office, doctor's office or any other dedicated confidential space). Thanks to its large screen, the station offers comfort for a better visualisation to its beneficiaries, patients as well as teleconsulting doctors, during the teleconsultation.
Connected healthcare module‘ready-to-use’
A pre-designed and fully equipped standard module, compact but spacious (approx. 7m2), with a warm design is ready to use in a location of your choice. This real, connected, ready-to-use mini-cabinet is intended to be deployed in large surfaces, town halls, railway stations, airports, economic zones, economic parks, or any place that welcomes the general public).
Connected healthcare spaceTailor-made
You have the walls, we take care of the rest! A real connected medical practice that we deploy depending on your project: from the layout of the space to the implementation of the telemedicine technology with or without human medical resources.
Discover a role-play of our use cases
- Quality of life at work (taking care of employees’ health and well-being)
- CSR policy
- Reduce absenteeism and improve the social climate
- Optimise time management and employee productivity
- Added value for the attractiveness of the Employer’s brand (recruitment of talent, best place to work, etc.)
- Direct and indirect cost savings (reduced price through pooling)
- Quick and easy access to a doctor close to work (avoids long waiting times for a traditional face-to-face consultation) and a nurse for first aid, screening, vaccination, etc.
- Easy to use, saves time and is convenient (no need to travel for a consultation)
- Reduction in the number of people refusing care (no need to take half a day for a physical consultation)
- Quality of care and diagnosis equivalent to a face-to-face consultation and provision of a prescription, if needed
- Presence of a nurse to maintain human contact and assistance from the remote doctor